Director of Project Management - eCommerce
Director of Project Management required for eCommerce agency - SuperCo
Superco removes the friction of finding, hiring and managing Shopify designers, developers & admin staff. Our platform provides a way for stores to input development tickets and follow their progress to completion easily. We offer full-time tracking, a simple pricing structure, and a communications platform to revolutionize how developers and clients work together.
We work on everything from small tweaks to full design & build projects.
We currently have around 50 active clients and expect that number to double by the end of the year.
What We're Looking For:
A Director of Project Management to oversee and manage the delivery of:
- Shopify site builds
- Shopify app builds
- All tickets created on SuperCo
- Our Project Management team of two
You will join a team of 10 and will work closely with the two founders and the Director of Clients.
To do the job well; you need an analytical brain, a great understanding of eCommerce and an outgoing personality.
- You have 4+ years of experience in eCommerce project management - ideally with Shopify. This could be in agency or managing a large ecommerce store
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - you will be working with our full, fully-remote team to deliver client projects
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker
- Tenacious and thorough in ensuring client satisfaction
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
Desirable skills or willing to learn:
- Adobe Creative Suite / Figma
What you will work on:
- Manage our two other project managers to ensure that they can do their best work
- Turning larger proposals into deliverables and ensuring client happiness
- Providing ecommerce strategy to larger clients
- Provide feedback to management on the SuperCo platform to ensure the roadmap is built out according to client & developer needs
- Distributed team
- Fun culture
- Yearly company offsite
- Flexible hours
- Full benefits
Please include your academic grades from school on your CV and describe in 150 words an instance of when you helped an organization grow.
- No agencies or recruiters *
Contact: Tom Mucklow - tm@superco